Kuba Kuba Tea Towel - Black on Natural
The Kuba Kuba print has been created by adding a contemporary twist to a tribal design. This high quality cotton linen blend tea towel will bring tribal luxe to your kitchen!
The art of the Kuba of Zaire/Congo is remarkable for its abstract patterning and complexity of design. Kuba textiles were traditionally produced and used for ceremonial occasions and court rituals.
The fabric is screen printed in Cape Town, South Africa on natural fibre base textiles using water based pigment ink.
Made from cotton linen blend fabric.
- Cold water wash using a mild detergent.
- Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron.
- Natural fabrics may fade in harsh sunlight.
- Slight colour variances may be occur due to the hand printing process.
- All natural fabrics may shrink or drop between 3-5%.